It's Time To Taste!
NO &*^%$@# TARIFFS!!!!
If you haven't heard, there may be 100% tariffs on all European wines very soon. It may not happen (we hope!) but don't take that chance. Stop by this Saturday for a delicious tasting of wines from France and Italy.
* Onze Communes Vallee d'Aoste, Muller Thugau (IT)
* Valle Dell'Acate, Frappato (IT)
* Gulfi, Nerojbleo, Nero d'Avola (IT)
* Cht. Vieux Chevrol Lalande de Pomerol (FR)
* Sandrone, Dolcetto d'Alba (IT)
Muller Thurgau? Frappato, huh? Yes, odd sounding grape varietals, but don't be scared. These are very delicious, tasty wines. Expand your wine-horizons this Saturday.
See you Saturday.
FUN! FUN! FUN!
Hours of operation.
Monday, 10:00a - 6:00p
Tuesday, 10:00a - 6:00p
Wednesday, 10:00a - 6:00p
Thursday, 10:00a - 6:00p
Friday, 10:00a - 6:00p
Saturday, 10:00a - 5:00p
Sunday, Noon - 5:00p